Popular Posts

Is anybody else enrolled in the Every Dollar Counts program?

Did a random survey maybe 1 1/3 months ago (don't recall which site) and was given the small amount for the survey and a $20 Tango card which I just flipped to a $20 Amazon card.

Didn't think too much of it. Then a couple weeks later, I get another email telling me I've been selected and that they're going to deposit $50 dollars a month for three years in my checking account or a prepaid card (don't remember which) if you don't wanna use/don't have checking.

Still thinking "too good to be true", I get a phone call from a lady who's sending me program info and she schedules a call for the following Friday 7/10.

Did the phone interview which took about 2 hours. I was asked about family, medical conditions, socioeconomic stuff, etc, etc. At the end of the call, your given the option of 6 different gambles. Gamble 1 being "Heads $28 Tails $28." Gamble 3 being "heads $20 tails $44". gamble 6 was "heads $70 tails $2" and whichever you pick, you have a 50/50 chance for either. I chose Gamble 1

So, at that point I'm a believer but not completely until the money shows up in my checking.

Check my balance on Monday and sure enough, $78 dollars deposited that morning.

They also send you high dollar surveys through Qualtrics (or supported by?). Just did the firs one which took about 15-20 minutes and will be getting a $15 dollar deposit in the next few days.

submitted by /u/1982throwaway1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hsojzz/is_anybody_else_enrolled_in_the_every_dollar/

No comments:

Add Comment