Popular Posts

Extreme sketchy search on Serpclix

So recently I've been getting into Serpclix which seems like a really cool site. Ever since I started I noticed alot of the searches I made were about one person (his name) and his business. After getting his name as an order maybe 5-10 times I decided to find out who he was. So I searched on Google and the result was shocking...

This guy has been accused of sexualy assaulting a 16 year old girl. So what I was doing was helping him cover up his tracks by giving other sites about him more traction so that the reports of him being a pedophile would'nt appear when you search his name.

After this I realized that I had helped this pedophile cover up his tracks and I felt discusted.

Next time you get an order including a name please search it up because I think there can be alot of these on Serpclix.

Edit: he was sent to jail but paid 300K to get out

submitted by /u/OnLY399_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hzdh4l/extreme_sketchy_search_on_serpclix/

No comments:

Add Comment