Popular Posts

Dscout Express Missions - Quota Filled?

I love participating in Dscout express missions because they pay instantly.

However, in the past few days, I've started not getting paid for them.

I completed one in the morning and never received acknowledgement or payment. I contacted support and they said even though I submitted everything, I was knocked out because the quota must have gotten filled during my submission. First time this happened to me so I let it go.

Today, I spent 10 minutes on a really long express mission and after I submitted it, I receive an in-app message saying the spots have all been filled.

Has this only started happening to other people too? Is this something they recently implemented? Why can't they just limit the number of people who can actually access the mission? It's so discouraging spending all this time on a mission to find that it's been filled up after you've done all this work. It makes me just want to rush through questions in the future.

TL;dR Has Dscout recently implemented a quota for express missions such that you can be knocked out even after completing the mission because the spots filled up during your submission? Has this always been the case?

submitted by /u/owley25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hxahyz/dscout_express_missions_quota_filled/

No comments:

Add Comment