Popular Posts

Anyone here familiar with how CardCash works?

My apology in advance if this is not the right subreddit to ask.

Anyway, I just got an unwanted $25 gift card for Gamestop. However, I want to convert it to Steam money because I prefer buying games that way (note that Gamestop does not allow you to use their gift card to buy other gift cards) so I hit up CardCash.

The deal is my $25 Gamestop gift card for a $20 Steam gift card, which is honestly not bad so I went with it. Everything went smoothly until the final phone verification process unfortunately. They gave me a long list of random phone numbers which apparently didn't contain any phone numbers that I know of. So I clicked on the "Missing phone number" link and got told that they could not process my order at that moment. Meanwhile, I've already seen a pending chargeback of $20 on my credit card. (note that they also ask for my credit card for... verification?)

Should I try the verification process again at later time? Or should I immediately contact their support about this? If I no longer want to buy the Steam gift card from them, should I wait for the pending chargeback to automatically fall off within a few days or should I also contact the support too?

submitted by /u/tonyshark116
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hzlwtq/anyone_here_familiar_with_how_cardcash_works/

No comments:

Add Comment