Popular Posts

Remember Sweatcoin? Anyone?

It's been a while, maybe 2 or 3 years, since the first time I've heard the name of the app and its clickbaiting peculiarities. I remembered being strongly invested in it for maybe a month, slightly less, it's was almost a challenge going on amongst my group of friends that gradually faded away in time. It was controversial from the start, shady and uncertain, we all know how there were great offerts only the first week you downloaded the app, when you had no way to have enough coins, and expired after a week, right before you would have been mathematically able to afford them. But we all know the deal, the gold was in the "long term offers" the 20ks ones, or so we said ourselves; after all, it's not like I'm not going to walk anyway, might as well keep an app opened opened on the phone for 2, 3, maybe 4 years. What I distinctly remember was going through the internet looking for proofs or testimonies of anyone that had actually taken advantage of one of them, might that be the trip to Paris or anything else, but couldn't find anything, anywhere. It was strange, since, as one of the condition of the purchases, it's required you to document the hole thing, that afternoon that would be made available as commercial material for the company itself. But nothing, not a single person. I thought that it mainly was because of the fact that the app itself was too young and, even considering the millions of downloads it was receiving, it was logically impossible for anyone, because of the daily collection limit, to be able to reach the goal in less then at least 3 or 4 years. So I stopped researching, kept the app casually in the background for sometimes but, as it is expected, making it disappear completely from my mind and from my recent apps. It's been a while, now, and a different friend recommended it to me, again, and, since I'd completely forgotten about it, it was like being struck with a lighting. First thing I went online again, confident that, this time, I would have been able to find any testimonies online. But still, I can't find anything. Which is extremely surprising in my opinion, since the app had almost grown to a mainstream level at a certain point and, with millions of people using it for a while and then stopping, I can't believe there wasn't a single asshole that went through with it. All the way. So yeah, that's the bottom of the thing, the real deal, even if it's really difficult, even if it takes forever, even if you might as well just go around look for pennies all day and that would be worth more your time, does it actually work? Has anyone ever been able to go to Iceland, Paris, Buying a GoPro or a Tv, after years and years of going around with that battery life draining vampire in his pocket? I could find a decent and recent enough post on the topic anywhere, so I decided to write my own; I'm eagerly waiting for your testimonies and, btw, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

submitted by /u/Ndm09
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hj2b6h/remember_sweatcoin_anyone/

No comments:

Add Comment