Popular Posts

Seems like Neevo changed about what tasks are being payed ?

Hi there,

I am new at working for Neevo (late April) and I am a bit confused.
I have been looking through a lot of posts here, and about all of them said that all tasks would be payed, unless you were clearly scamming and not doing the job properly.

Seems to me like it is clearly different. I was doing a correction job, did about 1100 tasks without being kicked out. Got 700 payed, then nothing (job has been closed for a while) so I contacted them. Appears that the left 400 won't be payed because unvalid.

For the OGs, am I being wrong for thinking something changed, and just didn't understand others posts ? I read so many times that all tasks would be payed, that's a real bummer. Maybe I did the tasks incredibly uncorrectly compare to others, but I feel like I was putting as much effort as the average Jo : trying to make it properly, maybe some attention or instructions mistakes there and then but not a 1/3 bad...

Regardless, I find it useless to do any complicated job then. Might as well juste stuck to the "correct uncorrect" jobs so you have less chance to waste your time ! Instructions are already unclear enough to miss some of those !

Thought it was worth mentionning and would love to get some opinions

Cheers

submitted by /u/MaevaMF
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gnwjgz/seems_like_neevo_changed_about_what_tasks_are/

No comments:

Add Comment