Popular Posts

Amazon Shopper Panel - Get $10 for submitting 10 receipts each month

Amazon Shopper Panel

The Amazon Shopper Panel is an app that gives you $10 Amazon.com credit when you scan or email 10 receipts in a month. They also occasionally have surveys, which mine have given me $0.25 each so far. Rewards are automatically sent within the first few days of the following month.

Once you sign up, you will be put on a waitlist, and should eventually be invited. I was not notified when I was invited, and I just happened to notice after I opened the app one day. I was invited relatively quickly, but some users report waiting for a few months.

 

Cash Out Amazon.com balance or Charity donations. Your balance is automatically transferred within the first few days of the following month according to the option you have chosen.
Minimum Age None specified, but you must have an Amazon account. Amazon.com requires you to be age 18+ to open an account.
Countries I believe it's USA only.
Personal Information Required You need to link your Amazon account.
Referral Program None
Point Expiration None
Contacting Support Hit the "More" button and then the "Contact us" button. Then you submit your phone number and wait for them to contact you. You can also contact chat support on amazon.com
Ways to Earn Submit receipts

 

Pros

  • You can email e-receipts.

  • Receipts from the past 30 days are eligible.

  • You can upload receipts from grocery stores, drug stores, department stores, restaurants, movie theaters, theme parks, and more.

 

Cons

  • You can only get up to $10 each month from receipts.

  • If a receipt doesn't upload for any reason, it just stays there forever. The "Retry" button doesn't seem to do anything.

  • There is a waitlist.

  • You cannot upload receipts from Amazon or other Amazon stores such as Whole Foods Market.

 

Overall opinion

This app is a bit limiting due to the fact that you can only get up to $10 for 10 receipts each month (plus whatever else from surveys), but the pay is abnormally high for this type of thing. I'm not too sure how long they will be paying this high amount, but it certainly is worth doing at its current rate. I would prefer to get PayPal instead of Amazon.com balance, but I do like that it's automatically transferred and I don't have to remember to use a gift card. I don't typically get 10 receipts in a month shopping normally though, so sometimes I have to go grab something little at the store to get myself to 10 receipts.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p0zm4i/amazon_shopper_panel_get_10_for_submitting_10/

No comments:

Add Comment