Popular Posts

SaverLife Emergency Response Fund

So I have been using Saverlife for several months, they monitor your bank account and reward you for saving at least 20 bucks a month by rewarding 200 people $5. A few minutes ago I got the following email from them:

As a nonprofit, it’s our mission to help our members build their rainy day fund, now more than ever. Through our fundraising efforts and support from various partners, we will be providing some SaverLife members with one-time emergency response payments of $500. You were selected to receive one of these $500 payments. The money is a gift from SaverLife and our generous funders, and you will never be asked to pay it back.

To receive this payment, you must fill out a short form on our website within 7 days of receiving this email. Otherwise, we will unfortunately need to pass this opportunity along to another SaverLife member.

Here to help,
The SaverLife Team

P.S. Please do not forward this email. The $500 emergency response payment can only be redeemed by those who receive this email from SaverLife. We only have funding to give out a limited number of payments, and at this time it is not possible to directly apply for the program.

So I filled out the short survey, just had to write about my experience going through these times, linked PayPal, and got an email that my application had been received and I would know if I got accepted or denied in 2 business days.

Of course, I was really sketched out at first and wouldn't have clicked it but it was a site I had worked with for a bit. Has anyone else gotten this email that uses saverlife? And like the email said, can't share the link. If I do end up getting it, I will make a follow up post.

submitted by /u/SirRaygun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gn4fqc/saverlife_emergency_response_fund/

No comments:

Add Comment