Popular Posts

Prolific Login Issues

Hello Folks! I’ve recently experienced issues with Prolific where I was unable to log into the website on any of my devices, even though I reset my password! I contacted support and they got back to me pretty quickly with a solution, which was basically that you need to type your user name in all lower case. For example, if my username was Example@example.com, I would type in example@example.com. When I did that with my username, it worked for me, so I’d advise you to try that as well, if your facing similar issues. Also, if you get the PEC-AS-0003-6 error after you try that, refresh your page and you should be fine. By the way I tried this on the chrome browser on my computer and safari on my iPhone and it ended up fixing the problem both times! I hope this helped!

submitted by /u/Arsonzz_av
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gmu0ws/prolific_login_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment