Popular Posts

Is the Website Testing job in Asia good?

So recently I applied lots of Web Testing Job sites like; Usertesting, Validately, Userfeel and TryMyUI, and I manage to get in all of them but 1-week pass after I received my test qualification and making me capable of doing paid test jobs, but somehow I didn't receive any task for a week; I also keep my dashboard open and my email open, but still no test. Should I still continue or Website testing is not really good in my country? I live in the Philippines and my demographic is College Graduate. Please enlighten me cause I really want to earn some to help my family.

submitted by /u/xander-cs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gmmndb/is_the_website_testing_job_in_asia_good/

No comments:

Add Comment