Popular Posts

Completed Secondary School need help to Pay university fees

Before i continue i posted in r/WorkOnline just to try to get this request for help in as many places as possible.

I completed Secondary school and got accepted into one of the best universities in my country. I live in Africa, Ghana and finding a good paying job at my age (19) is really difficult. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic doing any menial physical jobs has become impossible.

I got accepted on tuition scholarship and that leaves only the hostel and feeding fees to be paid before i can attend.

If anyone can give any suggestions for ways i can earn a few hundred to thousand dollars i will very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Bodevan2205
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gsgetm/completed_secondary_school_need_help_to_pay/

No comments:

Add Comment