Popular Posts

QBit – An interesting/fun verbal opinion app $5-$12 a month for 24 minutes of your time

Hi all! Just wanted to share an app I’ve been enjoying a lot since last July. Bit of a background on me, I live in the states and do work online stuff for fun money. I have no actual skills; I just am very talkative and love to give my opinion (which if you’ve read my in-depth dive on making 2k on Respondent you know that I love to talk haha. If you're interested in that I pinned it to my posts thingy).

Anyway, on to QBit. Qbit is an app for both Android and iPhone that I stumbled upon last year when I was looking for more apps that are fun for talkers.

The central premise is that throughout the month they have series of 2 products that go head to head. It tends to focus a lot on food in the health space. You look at the first product, usually they have 2-4 photos of it that include the nutrition label, the packaging and other things they want your opinion on. You then hit record and give your verbal opinion on that product hitting on the different areas they are looking at. The recording is maximum 1 minute (you usually want to do at least 50 seconds). It is voice only so perfect for people that don’t want to show their face.

You then progress to the second product and repeat. Then it takes you to a final screen where you review both items and choose which one you think is better/would buy. You then do a final minute recording of why.

So, all in for a single “mission” or whatever, you are spending just over 3 minutes (depending on how fast you can compose your thoughts and look through the photos).

Each month you have to do a minimum number of the responses in order to get paid, the minimum is 8. These come in throughout the month so you can’t just bang them all out on the 1st. They have push notifications when a new one is available so its super simple. So you are spending roughly 24ish minutes over the course of the month all in. Their pay structure is based on loyalty (hence the range in my title). Each mission gets you 25 loyalty points. At level 0 (silver they call it) you will get $5 for completing 8 in the month. After 1000 points, $8 a month, and finally Diamond level you get$ 12 a month.

They pay out on the 30th or 1st of the month depending on what day of the week it is and it pays out to PayPal. Here is my proof of payment. They do review your entries and approve them throughout the month- I’ve never had one rejected.

They do have a referral thing in place but I haven’t used it before. Basically if you use my ref link, and work your way up to Gold level then they give me $2. Here is my non-ref link for ios and android.

So I highly recommend it if you love talking, it is super quick and I enjoy it breaking up some of the moments of my month. It is fairly new from what I can tell so could be fun for those early adopter types. From what I can tell, they are focusing a lot on the health food market so it’s great if you have strong feelings about nutrition, gluten and whatnot.

TLDR: Talk 3 minutes on products 8 times a month and earn $5, over time earn $12. Ref and non-ref

Let me know if you have any questions!

submitted by /u/Exarc799
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gallyn/qbit_an_interestingfun_verbal_opinion_app_512_a/

No comments:

Add Comment