Popular Posts

Using GetUpside with Saved Credit Cards

I've been used GetUpside for the past month. When I used it at Liberty and Sunoco, I uploaded the receipt and got the rebate quickly. When I used it at BP and Shell, I was prompted to use a credit card that was saved to my wallet in the app. For these, the rebate was "processing" for a long time and in 2 out of 4 instances, I never got the rebate. In my history, it says "Expired, Missing proof of purchase." Two other times with BP it did work and I got the rebate. Has anyone else had this experience? It seems like using a card is not reliable, but the app doesn't give me the option to upload a receipt for these gas stations.

submitted by /u/Viking1366
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fkr64u/using_getupside_with_saved_credit_cards/

No comments:

Add Comment