Popular Posts

Smart App Users Beware

After an incident with using Smart App (https://smartapp.io/en-US/), a passive income option that tracks your browsing habits, I wanted to share a bit of information --

Smart App utilizes a proxy & VPN, which is against the rules for many popular survey sites.

When attempting to do GPT offer walls for Gain.GG on my iPhone, I realized I wasn't getting recompensated points. I did a test of disabling the Smart App on my phone and did another offer and got my points. The phone application uses a VPN, which may also cause issues with registering for new programs or cause you to not receive points/credit for work done.

After uninstalling the Smart App from my PC, I even noticed that sites whose surveys I couldn't load (ProductReportCard was a huge one) began working as intended. I didn't even think the two issues were related!

Your Surveys is a pretty prominent survey site and they actually locked my account almost immediately after I registered because of Smart App. When I reached out to find out why they informed me that I had signed up using a proxy. (Good news is I was able to explain what I'm sharing with you all and got my account unlocked.)

TL;DR: If you intend to do surveys/GPT sites, Smart App might compromise that.

submitted by /u/shiroyancha
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fklk6h/smart_app_users_beware/

No comments:

Add Comment