Popular Posts

Offloading Drink Codes

Was hoping someone in this sub had some advice.

Currently trying to sell off some PepCoin and Mt. Dew drink codes. I've posted to RedditBay, haven't gotten any interest yet. Asked in the Flipping sub about the legality of me posting an eBay listing for them, no one responded to that either, hah.

Now I'm posting here to see if any of you fine humans have any other advice on how I can part with these codes. Is there a site or service I haven't thought of where I can list these things? Thanks in advance!

Mods - Feel free to delete this if it doesn't follow sub guidelines. I checked the rules beforehand and didn't think it violated anything, but, I'm only human.

submitted by /u/TooSketchy94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/frgrs9/offloading_drink_codes/

No comments:

Add Comment