Popular Posts

Extended Warranties with Cashback Sites?

This may have been answered before, but I tried looking at the terms of various CB sites like Rakuten, TopCashBack, RetailMeNot, etc and Google but found nothing.

If you shop at stores like Lowes or Walmart and the CB says "% Back on Appliances" and you get an extended warranty, do the CB sites only count the actual Appliance Price or do they count the entire order with extended warranty?

I ask because, I hit a snag with Lowes where I will have 7 Gift Cards but they limit online orders to 5.

My only options seem to be: 1. buy appliance with 5 GCs via CB Site then call for manual order of extended warraty using other two. 2. other option is buy normally with 5 but just get an extra item with the other 2.

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fiv0ts/extended_warranties_with_cashback_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment