Popular Posts

What else can I be doing?

Hey, so this subreddit rules and you guys have turned me on to a lot of good sites for a little extra income. I'm looking for even more side gigs while i'm at work. I work full time and I have PC access the entire duration of my shift. Most nights (I work 2nd shift) are really, really slow so I have a decent amount of time to dedicate to earning some beer money.

I usually keep tabs open for Prolific and PaidViewPoint, and I have my e-mail open for any potential updates from YouGov and UserCrowd. Occasionally I skim Respondent and once in a great while I'll qualify for an interview. I also sometimes grind SurveyJunkie when nothing else is going on.

There has to be more I can do. mTurk seems like trash though, and I was banned from Swagbucks. The firewall at work blocks surveys from Qmee, and it sometimes prevents me from cashing out some surveys on Surveyjunkie. I'd prefer to not do something as grindy and kinda shitty as some of these survey sites, but there MUST be others I can do.

I don't have access to a webcam or a microphone, either.

Thank you ahead of time for your help, guys!

submitted by /u/hoplite616
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f72q2z/what_else_can_i_be_doing/

No comments:

Add Comment