Popular Posts

Redbubble suspension

So about 2 weeks ago, my account was suspended. it wouldn’t let me sign in and it’s confirmed that my account was suspended, but I never got a reason why. I’ve sent a request for the redbubble team to appeal my suspension, but I haven’t heard back yet, other than confirmation that they have my request. They said (through twitter dm) that it might take a while and I don’t need to keep checking in for updates cause they’ll get back to me. I’ve never posted anything hateful, harmful etc. it might’ve been a copyright issue, but I’ve never argued if they took one of my products down, I would just leave it deleted. Is there anything I can do to get my account back quicker? I was doing really well with sales and I love designing products. Let me know anything that can help!!

submitted by /u/abendrottt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/knta90/redbubble_suspension/

No comments:

Add Comment