Popular Posts

Utest questions

Does anyone here use utest?

I have passed the academy and am now ready to start my first project/test cycle but I am getting a little confused and if I am completely honest I am a little scared to do my first test cycle

So am I right in saying the projects that come up on the dashboard, these are different to the the test cycles?

  1. Are test cycles bug finding?
  2. On some of them it states about using a google spreadsheets, this wasnt on the academy, whats this all about?
  3. I have noticed that one test cycle is being repeated, as in I got an invite last week and then it was locked and there is another invite again, is this common and do I have to search for other submitted bugs from all cycles on that website
  4. When it locks does that mean the test cycle has finished or you cant claim a slot and the test cycle is ongoing?
  5. Some have base payouts and some dont so if I claim a slot for one that doesnt have a base payout and cant find a bug then am I effectively wasting my time and if there is one with a base payout and I cant find a bug does that mean I will get paid even though I havent found one

What are the projects like? Has anyone had any success on Utest?

I would appreciate all tips and any success or unsuccessful work with Utest

TIA

submitted by /u/Coopsthedog22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f59o37/utest_questions/

No comments:

Add Comment