Popular Posts

Prolific Payment Clarification

For example, when a study says "$6.25/hr" but once you submit it, you only see them crediting you "$1.25" (completed within 15 minutes as opposed to the whole hour), does that mean you actually do need to take your time to complete the study within 1 whole hour just to receive the $6.25?

Most of the surveys (albeit I do take them seriously, read the questions properly and think answers thoroughly) I find don't really take me THAT long to complete.

Been noticing I'm not getting credited the full amount specified and am a little confused as to why. If someone would clarify that'd be great in helping me figure out how to get the most out of those studies. Thanks.

submitted by /u/MambaMentality4eva
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fa5d8g/prolific_payment_clarification/

No comments:

Add Comment