Popular Posts

Getting Swagbucks into a bank account without using Paypal?

The tl;dr version is that an idiot who lived at the same address as me 10 years ago did something stupid and got perma banned from Paypal. Well, while they were at it, Paypal decided to also perma ban anyone who ever signed up for an account using that address, including me. Now I'm screwed because of it. I have no way of getting payments in anything other than Amazon giftcards on all my sites that don't pay out in crypto. Right now I'm mainly concerned with Swagbucks. Can anyone suggest a way of getting my SB into my bank account without using Paypal?

submitted by /u/BureaucratGrade37
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fa5fse/getting_swagbucks_into_a_bank_account_without/

No comments:

Add Comment