Popular Posts

Ideas for investing small amounts in college?

I’m a college student and I earn between $300-$400 a month (no job). I’d like to somehow multiply at least some of the money I earn. I was thinking of flipping designer brand shoes/streetwear or doing a dropshipping kind of thing, i know some people who make money doing that. I’ve made some money related to illicit things but the risk usually isn’t worth the profit margin. I’ve also dabbled with crypto but its unstable value sketched me out. I can’t just save all my money as I still have to pay for some of my meals and social expenses (expensive!). I’m fortunate enough to go to college without needing to work, and I’d like to keep it that way for now. I was thinking of setting aside $50-$100 a month and investing like $300-$500 savings into some sort of good, and upselling that for $$$. Ideas? Any would be appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/doctorwoodz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f5772n/ideas_for_investing_small_amounts_in_college/

No comments:

Add Comment