Popular Posts

Walmart.com CB Reports faster during certain times of the day?

I think I may have seen some discussion of this in the past, but can retailers like Wal-Mart treat each order differently, possibly on the time of day, on how fast they report it?

I was using Swagbucks for my main Walmart order this morning around 12AM EST to get $10/$25 and I am still waiting for SB to show the order.

Then I did another order via Rakuten since they have higher percent and seem to exclude less items around 1:30AM EST. That order is also not showing on Rakuten yet.

Yet strangely, I decided to get the same item again that I got earlier in the day like 12:30PM EST with Rakuten again and immediately after Paying for order, it said "We noticed you did an order and you will get cashback within days" or similar from the Browser Extension.

I don't know if it's a fluke or what, but I don't understand how the third order was immediately reported but I am still waiting for my first two to even show up at all.

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ergvei/walmartcom_cb_reports_faster_during_certain_times/

No comments:

Add Comment