Popular Posts

Wal-Mart Savings Catcher eGift Card Blocking Fetch, Swagbucks, etc on Walmart.com?

I haven't seen this mentioned at all in a search, but I used to be a user of Wal-Mart Savings Catcher.

Even before they shut it down, my SC eGift Card was $0.00.

Now on Walmart.com, it still shows up as an eGift Card and refuses to delete.

Now originally I didn't care but even though Wal-Mart says "up to 5 GCs per order", the system tells me I am at my limit adding 4 due to the SC one.

I tried chatting with Walmart Support to see if they could manually delete it but they oddly just gave me a phone number to call for questions about SC itself not to actually get it deleted.

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/erg1ro/walmart_savings_catcher_egift_card_blocking_fetch/

No comments:

Add Comment