Popular Posts

Looking for Feedback On an Idea

Hey There,

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I didn't see anything against a post like this in the sidebar. Forgive me if it's not.

I've been a subscriber and a follower of Beer Money for awhile now, but firs time poster here. My friend and I are in the process of beginning development on a browser extension and I'm looking for early feedback on the community's interest in it.

The early idea is simple, a browser extension that allows you to earn money or other rewards while you shop. In short you would finally be able to begin to profit off your data that advertisers are targeting to show you an ad. Think brave, but would be applicable across all browsers. Any interest here?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

submitted by /u/PretteyPretteyGOOD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/esxt69/looking_for_feedback_on_an_idea/

No comments:

Add Comment