Popular Posts

Did I get banned from Survey Junkie? Support didn't help at all

So a couple months ago I went on survey junkie and I got a message that there were no surveys at this time. There was also something about how they can only pay me with a paper check and that I needed to call them to verify my info. So I did that, received my check with no problem but since then I still haven't gotten any surveys. I waited about 2 weeks after talking with them over the phone before I contacted support, and they basically repeated the message that was on the SJ home page. I just checked today and still says the same thing, has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/mister_chainsaw
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/euozkj/did_i_get_banned_from_survey_junkie_support_didnt/

No comments:

Add Comment