Popular Posts

Banned from Swag TV???

Well basically my friend and I both have accounts with swagbucks on the same PC her Swag TV works fine but then mine has magically disappeared! Thus I haven't been IP banned, and have not used any automation or anything like that, I manually watch them because I work at home so I have the time to click the videos when they need attention. I relied on it to make my daily goal as the offers never pay out and the surveys have gone to shit lately, spend 30 minutes clicking through and then "cint error", yeah get a grip. Literally so annoyed with them. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait for my bonus at the end of the month and use that to get me to the cashout threshold, I won't ever be going near them again.

submitted by /u/dude7692
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/eup112/banned_from_swag_tv/

No comments:

Add Comment