Popular Posts

Panel Champ declining every.single.survey.

I heard Panel Champ was really good and someone even screenshotted the amount of money they made it one day and I was like wow gotta try this!

For the past few days, I have tried to do - no joke - probably 50 surveys and only ONE survey hasn't rejected me. I've been trying and trying and trying but once it gets to "What industry do you work for" or something, I'll answer and boom "Given your answers you weren't qualified for this survey but here is one you are qualified for!" and that one ALSO denys me!

It is so incredibly frustrating. What am I doing wrong? I read more pros than cons with Panel Champ so I must be doing something wrong? I live in Canada and I have filled out all the questions for my profile. I don't know why I am getting denied every single time.

submitted by /u/dumbquestionyikes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e8jcjk/panel_champ_declining_everysinglesurvey/

No comments:

Add Comment