Popular Posts

Mistplay: proof of payment and breakdown of effort to earn $10 Amazon gift card

A while back I was curious about Mistplay and searched reddit for info and saw a post here saying no one had submitted proof of payment so far, so I decided if it worked for me I would do that.

Mistplay from Google Play store, in Canada

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LqjPIs3

So in the last image you see 45 total hours played. You should note that this was over a period of 12 days, and most of those hours were slot games that I left on autopilot betting the minimum.

Games played:

  1. Yahtzee to level 14. I actually had a lot of fun with this one, and got my husband into it too. It's easy to level.

  2. WordLife: Played to level 10. Another fun one if you like word puzzles.

  3. Lost Island: Of all the match 3 games I've played, this one was actually pretty fun. I would just power through the actual levels and ignored the island decorating bullshit. Played to level 11

  4. Slots: house of Fun: Played to level 5, using autobet as much as possible. You level faster if you bet more, so when I hit a jackpot, I would max bet until broke, then use the next day's free coins to start all over again.

  5. MyVegas Slots: Played to level 5, same technique as above

  6. POP! Slots: Played to level 4, same technique as above

  7. Wheel of Fortune: Played to level 2, this game sucked.

So, hope this helps people decide if it's worth their time and effort. The selection of games on Mistplay Canada is pretty limited, to be honest. I might have leveled faster if there were better options.

submitted by /u/onyxandcake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ei66va/mistplay_proof_of_payment_and_breakdown_of_effort/

No comments:

Add Comment