Popular Posts

Fetch Rewards with brands they work with but shared parent?

I tried looking at Fetch's FAQ but I see nothing in regards to this.

I noticed even though I normally buy private label stuff, that a few name brands I get at times are listed in the App.

Pepsi, Mug Root Beer, Brisk, & Lipton Tea Leaves.

My question is, being all 4 of those are technically PepsiCo (Lipton is part PepsiCo), how does a receipt work if it has more than one of those brands?

I will be going to one local store and getting the 3 Drink Brands on one receipt and will get the Lipton at Wal-Mart.

I didn't know if Fetch will actually give Bonuses for all 4 brands or if it will give a single Bonus and then just give I think it's 10 points per $1 for the rest.

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ei88rd/fetch_rewards_with_brands_they_work_with_but/

No comments:

Add Comment