Popular Posts

Is Intellizoom dead or is it just me?

Everything was fine and worked great for me and have made loads of side cash through them until Intellizoom suddenly started to redesign everything and started to acquire few other survey websites. I no longer get any surveys via email or their portal itself. I guess they are either reforming their entire environment and making some major changes. Let's hope they resume it ASAP coz it indeed is a really great platform. Let me know if someone has been getting surveys lately, the last survey I remember receiving was back in July. P.S : I have attached few of my payments screenshots from back then for the people who have been ranting about its legitimacy in this subreddit. Payment Proofs

submitted by /u/nerajthapa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/eah4zy/is_intellizoom_dead_or_is_it_just_me/

No comments:

Add Comment