Popular Posts

BigToken isn't paying me?

Hi. About more than two weeks ago, on the 25th of November, I cashed out $5 from the BigToken app. However, it has not shown up on my Paypal.

Now, my PayPal is verified, and shares the same email and name as my BigToken account, so there shouldn't be a problem there.

I emailed them about it about 3 days ago on the 9th, as the app says it should only take up to 7 days. However, they have not responded yet.

I also tried the contact form on their website, but that doesn't even work, as it did not accept my yahoo email as a valid one (despite it being the one I signed up with), and even when I put in my GMail the send button did not even work.

submitted by /u/WolfMoon2845
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e9o6c1/bigtoken_isnt_paying_me/

No comments:

Add Comment