Popular Posts

WARNING to those that use YouGov

I've been using YouGov since around April of this year. I have never used VPNs, other devices, other accounts, switched country's, ect. Always have done the surveys from the same account on the same andriod device.

First, I cashed in on the $15 gift card back in JULY, never recieved it even till this day. I contacted them multiple times to see if there was a issue, no response ever. Whatever, no big deal. Thought maybe it's just one of those things that show up one day.

I get another survey notification today. Click on it like usual, I'm signed out. (I use the app so it's always signed-in). Okay, put my e-mail and password in, prompts me to go to my e-mail and finish signing-in. No e-mail arrives. Thinking maybe I forgot my password, when I put my e-mail in for forgot password, it's saying my account doesn't exist. I use the same e-mail for everything.

So I don't know what happened. Just a warning to those before you get invested. I basically did surveys since April for nothing, never received the Amazon gift card, no response from support, and now my account doesn't "exist".

From the US by the way.

submitted by /u/NeonPinkAndBlue
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/duij57/warning_to_those_that_use_yougov/

No comments:

Add Comment