Popular Posts

uTest (5 years experience)

I stumbled upon uTest in 2014. No idea how. Since then, I have made about $70,000. I wanted to let everyone know that the site is 100% legit and you can make good money by using it. I don't know what it's like to start now, but back in 2014 after I passed the sandbox (I think it's different now) I accepted whatever test cycles I got invited to and submitted as many bugs as possible. I had NO experience with any of this. Now, I pretty much only accept test cycles with test cases (guaranteed payouts) and rarely have to submit any bugs. I get a few test cycle invites per day. I also apply for projects that fit my skillset/age/credit card ownership/etc when it is slow with my main job (freelance sound for TV).

So basically, if you are looking to make good money from home, try uTest. You won't start making money IMMEDIATELY but there is the potential to make real money. In my best year I made about $25k and this year I have made about $10k. This is with zero experience.

submitted by /u/arpunx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dz79xa/utest_5_years_experience/

No comments:

Add Comment