Popular Posts

Pay discrepancy with Neevo?

So I've just been paid for my first set of Neevo jobs. There were four categories: audio recording in quiet and noisy environments, and audio validation in quiet and noisy environments. The audio recording paid 6 cents each and I did a total of 560, whereas the the audio validation paid 2 cents each and I did about ~700 or so.

For the audio validation tasks I received an email from PayPal with this message attached to the transaction. The quiet validation task had the same message with a different amount. That's fine, there's no problem there, and the math checks out.

For the audio recording tasks, however, my email from PayPal came with only this message and no breakdown of the payment. That's right, 90 cents, and for the noisy audio recording I only received 12 cents!. If you're doing the math, that means from a total of 560 tasks and a possible payout of $33.60, I received just $1.02. Sure, the requirements were a little strict and I was expecting a few to be denied, but to have just 17 tasks accepted out of 560 is completely ridiculous. I spent three hours and a great deal of effort on those tasks to make sure they were meeting the requirements.

Has anyone had similar? Does anyone know why they didn't outline the payment details in the second one? I'm hoping it's a mistake. The only reason I'm posting here is because the online chat doesn't open again until Monday.

submitted by /u/LeClassyGent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dx0lpe/pay_discrepancy_with_neevo/

No comments:

Add Comment