Popular Posts

Need some help figuring out how Appen works

I really need some help to figure out Appen. I am registered and do work successfully for other sites but Appen just baffles me. Can someone help me out. I feel like I don't know what I am doing. I registered a while ago and applied to several jobs (about 16 because I had no idea if I even had a chance of getting the jobs). I received a few emails from [agent-qualification@connect-mail.appen.com](mailto:agent-qualification@connect-mail.appen.com) regarding some of these jobs congratulating me on being accepted and that they will send me a separate email to finalize my Appen Independent Agent agreement. So far, I have completed the required information for one job which required me to take pictures and they gave me a login to the Appen App in order to complete the tasks. I did complete the task right away before the Thursday deadline. I tried to go back to the website (appen connect login) but it only shows the Status Information page. The botton on the left called All Projects does not load up and the sentence on the right in red which tells you how many active processes you have (which used to be clickable) does not also load up. I am certain that not that long ago these features did work. Am I missing something here or is it a problem with their site. Also, how do you submit an invoice. I just did this very small project which took me maybe an hour and it was done on the app but how do you get paid for that. I keep reading about people mentioning hours that they invoice once a month. I can't even get beyond that page anymore and even the contact section is a mess. I have two more emails that I just received notifying me that I was accepted for two more jobs. I just don't want to waste my time on something that might not even pay. Shouldn't it show somewhere on the site like other sites. Nothing is clickable. Can someone steer me in the right direction because I am very confused. Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/Chanterelle613
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dv67py/need_some_help_figuring_out_how_appen_works/

No comments:

Add Comment