Popular Posts

Missing ReceiptPal rewards?

I just realized that I might not have been getting my rewards from ReceiptPal for some time now. I get the screen that says they received my reward redemption request and that it may be sent up to 2 weeks. It's possible that for some time now I've forgotten all about it and did not realize I never got anything...

I'm trying to find the emails where my rewards have been sent.

I have searched my email for the query "ReceiptPal" and it is not showing up.

What email address would be sending rewards redeemed or what should I search for to view past rewards I have redeemed?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/throwaway2006333999
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dzaqty/missing_receiptpal_rewards/

No comments:

Add Comment