Popular Posts

Just got IP Blocked on Hideout? Any similar experiences?

So I've been converting my hideout earnings to gain.gg coins, and last night I found there were 35k or so coins ($35) missing from my account. Turns out Hideout did a chargeback on EVERYTHING I've ever earned from them.

Attempting to log on to hideout gives me the following message:

It appears this internet connection (IP Address) has been temporarily blocked by one of our partners. This is unrelated to the standing of your Hideout account. Sometimes these blocks can last a few hours or a few days and are most common in public places such as coffee shops and places of business. If you believe this internet connection was blocked in error please let us know at support@hideoutcares.zendesk.com.

I put in a ticket with them, but I'm expecting a "we can't do anything" considering it says "one of our partners", which I'm confused about, because I only ever used them through gain.gg and earnably, and neither of those accounts I have have been suspended.

Anyone else here with a similar experience?

submitted by /u/HollerinScholar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dx8y1r/just_got_ip_blocked_on_hideout_any_similar/

No comments:

Add Comment