Popular Posts

How can I get my UserTesting rating up?

Hi all,

frequent lurker in this sub and I've been slowly easing my way into the beermoney space. I've started with UserTesting, and absolutely love it. I can do tests whenever I want, they're quick, easy, and it's great money. I got a pretty good review on my first test (the one that UserTesting grades you on), and completed 3 tests after that. On one of them, I misread the directions and got a poor review. I'm not too worried since the customer said that the review was great content wise, but not what they had wanted (completely understand). The other two have yet to review, and I'm not sure if they will, since I completed the tests 2 weeks ago and the other two were generally quick turnaround for review. My problem is that since I only have 2 ratings, and my average isn't that great due to that one bad one, I'm getting a fraction of the tests I normally did. Considering the rate that I fit the demographic is pretty much the same as before and I'm just getting way less tests now, I haven't gotten any other tests that I could get a review on to boost my rating. I get some live tests that I screen for sometimes, but even those are rare. My questions here are:

Am I just trapped in the bad rating hole until I get lucky and get into another test?

Is there still a chance that the other 2 tests I did will return a review?

Assuming that I do get another review by either getting one from a previous test or getting lucky and getting another test, what's the average rating threshold to start getting some actual test applications available?

TIA for any responses, I've had a great time from this sub so far, and I can't wait to continue expanding my beermoney knowledge and experience.

submitted by /u/HurriKane115
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e38w08/how_can_i_get_my_usertesting_rating_up/

No comments:

Add Comment