Popular Posts

Beware of any surveys from Survey Fox

I never saw any surveys from this company until recently, when I was directed to one of their surveys from Branded (Mintvine). The amount of personal info they asked for was ridiculous: Name, address, birthday, phone number, email address, income, occupation, and the last 4 digits of my Social Security number. Obviously I did not give them the real SS number, because that would be stupid. I was disqualified shortly after that question, and sent back to Branded Surveys. Sent in a support ticket to Branded, and received the following response: Thank you for reaching out to Branded Surveys, and we do apologize for this experience. We don’t release any identifying information. It is only used for matching purposes.

Thank you, Vaishali R

I tried to explain that it was Survey Fox that I was concerned about, not Branded per se.... but I believe that was lost in translation somewhere. My point is: Scams exist, and identities are stolen each day. Be vigilant about what you share on any GPT site, and NEVER give your Social Security number out (Or whatever the equivalent is in the country you live in). Be safe out there!

submitted by /u/paintball104
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dy4fxe/beware_of_any_surveys_from_survey_fox/

No comments:

Add Comment