Popular Posts

Appen and Lionbridge Help!

Good afternoon!

I am in the process of selection at Appen and Lionbridge, if anyone has experience with these companies or the admission process in such companies, could you help me?

At Appen, I have already taken a step in the selection process, I am in the signing of the contract and then probably follow up the training process, at Lionbridge I am still under analysis, the question arises because from what I've read in several places, Lionbridge is much better in comparison to Appen, and because of that I had a focus on it. About the Appen process, I don't know if I have any kind of time limit or something to sign with them, because I'd like to wait until I got a response from Lionbridge.

What should you do? Should I go straight to Appen? Another point is that I read that Lionbridge enjoys exclusivity and does not hire anyone who is working / connected with other companies in the same business (but I'm not sure).

Thx already for any help ;) and sorry for any english mistakes, english is not my first language

submitted by /u/VictorFortesque
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e2ipu4/appen_and_lionbridge_help/

No comments:

Add Comment