Popular Posts

$50 of Google opinion rewards disappeared at once

I've been doing all the google surveys for about 4 years but really wasn't made aware of their expiration policy since my points were never deducted. That was up until yesterday when more than $50 worth of credit disappeared. I contacted google play support and after 30 minutes on the line they told me there's nothing they could do. It's a bit frustrating because had they just enforced their policy from the start I would have been made aware of it sooner so I could plan on using my credits before they expired, rather than having a big chunk of it disappear overnight.

For those of you whose points have never been deducted, you might want to start using them sooner rather than later.

submitted by /u/chiasa88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dvcarv/50_of_google_opinion_rewards_disappeared_at_once/

No comments:

Add Comment