Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Will using Purse.io to convert your Amazon MTurk Earnings cause Account Ban/Suspension at present? (Oct 2019)

Hello guys, as I've seen some controversial information around the internet lately about this subject and I was wondering if the Purse.ioTeam or maybe a seasoned MTurk user that does it can clarify to me if, to this day, using this method to convert your Amazon.comGC Balance into Bitcoins will get your Account permabanned or not.

Shipping and especially import fees are sick, more so after Trump.

I thought I was working with a serious company when I started MTurking.

And made over 800$ in my first month..

Now, I understand they want to keep the money in the family and not allow me to withdraw to my bank account but to spend my money exclusively on Amazon. (Not really but OK)

What's most baffling is they won't allow me to spend my VERY hard-earned cash on THEIR website in my country... Which would, obviously, save me hundreds of dollars of needless import fees.

If they also take action to avoid me from converting my $ to BTC then I'm effectively starting to believe Amazon is outright evil.

Considering they have already taken 25% of every submitted HIT of mine (over 20000 HITs/800$ in my first MTurk month AS AN INTERNATIONAL WORKER, which is like 10x harder.. )

At the end of the day, what happens is the following:

Amazon earned 200$ by doing nothing from my work in 1 month and to reward me for this:

I am forced to pay 170$ shipping + import fees for 350$ worth of items

I have an Amazon Prime subscription on my Amazon Account which I pay for but can't benefit from it to ship goods bought with my money earned on MTurk.

If these are their policies they will quickly lose Skilled International Workers such as myself.

Then they will probably ban International Workers again because of poor work performance :D

Anyways awaiting clarification on the possibility to use Purse.iowithout the fear of being banned from both Amazon and MTurk ( Which, to be honest, at this point wouldn't even seem such a big loss :D)

Blessings,

Ninjack322

submitted by /u/Ninjack322
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ddzp44/will_using_purseio_to_convert_your_amazon_mturk/

No comments:

Add Comment