Popular Posts

Newbie here. I have questions about your daily beermoney routines...

So, I've working with mturk and a handful of mobile apps (iPoll, Quickthoughts, Swagbucks, Qmee) for a little over a week now.

I've made about $50 (only partially cashed out), which is pretty decent, but it's peanuts compared to how some of you earn, even other beginners.

I'm a Stay-at-home-dad, so I have a decent amount of time to put into it each day, but I find that I end up burning through surveys early in the morning. (IPoll and Quickthoughts run out pretty fast.)

Then I work on Swagbucks surveys until getting disqualified too many times (at the end of a survey usually) frustrates me and I stop.

Then later at night, I try to Turk, since that seems to be the most lucrative option among people here, but it's not long before I run out of available jobs there too (I have a feeling that I'm not using the JR Panda and Hit Forker scripts effectively).

And then I just keep refreshing pages waiting for more jobs/surveys, usually amounting to very little.

So what can I do to boost my earnings? What is your general daily beermoney routine? What little tricks do you use to make a low-earning day into a highest-earning one?

And how, how, how do you guys kill it so much with mturk?

submitted by /u/Evilpeanut69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dfnhdh/newbie_here_i_have_questions_about_your_daily/

No comments:

Add Comment