Popular Posts

In desperation I found this subreddit. Is there anything I can do to earn $500 in a week?

I’m stupid and I waited to book tickets for a fun trip with friends to the point that I can’t afford to go now.

Well I can. But it would be a stupid decision. While the obvious course of action is to learn from my mistake, I’m just wondering if there is legitimately anything I can do. I’m skilled, educated, and flexible on timing.

Is there even the slimmest chance of earning enough to buy an air ticket within a week’s time?

Pls feel free to shit on me as well, but would be most appreciated if you couple it with your best shot at advice :’)

submitted by /u/iamyourvilli
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/doir8g/in_desperation_i_found_this_subreddit_is_there/

No comments:

Add Comment