Popular Posts

I just need to make a $20/day, please help

Hi, a 20 dollars a day can solve me a lot of problems, it can pay the bills and buy me food, recently I opened a Facebook page in the intention of making money out of it through ads, sadly, my page got temporarily banned because I posted a video I found on Imgur... in my Facebook community I see hundreds of pages that share videos and images from Reddit, Imgur and 9gag with 100k+ followers, I mean how come? how are they able to get away with it and I'm not, I mainly want to put funny and cool videos/pics/memes in my page, how can I do this without getting banned? is there a website to check if the material has copyrights before I post it to my page?

Is there any other options for me to make 20 dollars a day other than Facebook? (I dont live in the U.S or Europe)

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Mr_Jericho
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/don4cg/i_just_need_to_make_a_20day_please_help/

No comments:

Add Comment