GG2U.org suddenly have 14 silver tokens?
I joined GG2U back in the spring. I was running HideoutTV videos and cashing out at gg2u. Then I got banned from Hideouttv at some point. I received an email recently about them revamping their banning policies and if I felt I was banned in error to send a message. I did and the ban was lifted. This was about 2 weeks ago. I was looking over my gg2u account yesterday and noticed I have 14 silver tokens. I am not sure how?? I don't have any emails saying I was credited for anything like this. I don't want to cash them in until I know for sure this isn't an error of some sort. I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone else had this happen or received an email saying they were crediting for something (I was thinking maybe the ban or issues they have been having with Hideouttv).
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ddmarz/gg2uorg_suddenly_have_14_silver_tokens/



No comments:
Add Comment