Blog Archive

Popular Posts

GG2U account verification?

Long time lurker here. I've seen quite a few posts of people recommending GG2U and have recently signed up. I did one mobile offer through Offertoro and got credited $14 on 9/24. I requested my first PayPal cashout today on 9/4 and they responded asking me to send front and back copy of my driver's license and a utility bill. I was quite shocked because I've never been asked that before. I thought that's a bit too much that they're asking me to send. They said for verification, their system will verify the info against public records. I'm confused about what info they're using to verify against public records when if I remember correctly, when I first signed up for an account with GG2U, all they asked for was a first name. The first name on my account matches my DL and I have no problems sending them the documents to verify my account but I did not like the way they're asking me for it. I don't think I feel comfortable enough sending them this personal information just so I could cash out $14. I just won't be using that site any more. I'm kinda glad I only did 1 offer through them. But has anyone else experience this samething?

submitted by /u/177inh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ddhvmm/gg2u_account_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment