Buying more income generators with Amazon GCs?
I have a couple beermoney income sources that only cash out for Amazon. I have been trying to think on ways to buy things that will possibly increase my income each month (could even just be an extra dollar). I was thinking of buying more phones to run some of the passive apps, but they're sooo expensive on Amazon, compared to used ones on other sites.
I'm not too materialistic so I don't have a ton of things in my room. just the minimum I need, guess you can call this minimalist.
I know I could just sell the gift cards for a lower value to others that want them, but I just wanted to see if anyone on this subreddit had any other suggestions. As for my cash outs that go into paypal/Visa GCs, it's invested into dividend stocks.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dg4hvv/buying_more_income_generators_with_amazon_gcs/



No comments:
Add Comment