Popular Posts

The Drop app removed all its best gift cards and significantly increased the points required to redeem?

I sincerely apologize if this has already been discussed. I did a quick search and saw other topics about Drop but nothing about the fact that they have seemingly removed all their best gift cards?! I'm checking to make sure it's not just me or my area, but it seems like the app is pretty worthless now unless you are interested in the very small selection of gift cards that remain to choose from.

I used to redeem 10 or 20k points every few months for Starbucks gift cards. Now, they only have a small handful of restaurant cards available with Domino's probably being the most popular - but whereas you used to be able to redeem at 10k points for most, the minimum now seems to be 30k, with all the decent ones in the 50k tier.

Does anyone know if there's a reason for this huge change or am I missing something?

submitted by /u/paulrudder
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d46w6k/the_drop_app_removed_all_its_best_gift_cards_and/

No comments:

Add Comment